Monday, February 11, 2013

Calvin's Dad Explains!

If you're looking for the Remember Middle School? blog, you've found it! (Although you've probably noticed the new blog name and look)! After some thinking, I've decided to change the name of the blog to align with the  
STR store, Facebook, and Pinterest pages. The content will be the same - science, students, and education.

I'm glad you're here - now, onto Calvin's dad explaining science! 
 

Today, I wanted to share some of my favorite science lessons, as taught by Calvin's (of Calvin and Hobbes) dad. Funny enough, these were always some of my father's favorites, and I love them even more as an adult than I did as a kid.
Enjoy!
 
































































Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Lol these are too cute!!!

    Brittany
    http://thesuperheroteacher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these comic strips! I am your newest follower!

    Colleen
    berginsclassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete